Cleo Sez

-Smile Coz' You're Worth It! ;)

Friday 26 June 2009

It’s a Blog

For a long time I’ve thought about writing a blog, you know starting something new being able to write something and not have it get dusty because it’s in a notebook on a shelf or under my bed or forgotten about. Thing is I was never really sure of what I’d write about. Well I’m a thinker (and boy oh boy do I think a lot) let’s just say I can’t think about it anymore instead I’m going to put my thoughts into action (which is something I rarely do – guess it’s time for a change) and blog ‘em out. This is part* of the new me... I’m a blogger – (kinda like reading them too)

So welcome to my very first online blog, at times it may be full of energy with constant entries (random and strangely “deep”) at times confusing or just plain ol’ sarcastic (that’s one of my dear qualities :D – hmm was that sarcastic? hmmm naaah!) but then again some may be interesting or just plain purposeless. I don’t really know. Guess you gotta read them to find out. : )

*Many changes have been made many are due to be made- you gotta love change

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Think?