Cleo Sez

-Smile Coz' You're Worth It! ;)

Sunday 19 July 2009

Love and Appreciate





“Love life, love those who love you and be appreciative. Do not take anything for granted and whatever you may be going through – someone else is going through worse”
TJ

After reading this quote, it was as though everything stopped and in this moment I realised that “yes this makes sense, a whole load of sense but I’m not this, why am I not this?”
I realised that there are most times in my life that I never say "Thank You" for the things I should have been thankful for. That there are things that I don’t appreciate.
After thinking about it for a while (I'm a thinker – that’s what I do - believe me I thought about it) I decided that I should not only change my ways but I should open my eyes to things I never saw before.

I then asked myself:
Do I love Life? – Oh YES!
Do I love those who love me? – A hesitant - Hmm Yeah.
Am I appreciative? - Sometimes : )

“Sometimes?” Come on? Sometimes?
3 questions and 3 slightly different answers
My conclusion: I need to change!

So from now on I'm going to be appreciative!
Well I’ll try and be appreciative!

So to those out there somewhere – browsing, surfing or just reading my blog :) just try and .....

“Love life, love those who love you and be appreciative. Do not take anything for granted and whatever you may be going through – someone else is going through worse”


Because hey life’s too short! Right?

3 comments:

  1. I did enjoy reading this "Cleo"
    Life is definitely too short and we should make the most of it because like you said life is too short :) and just so you know I'm positively taking that quote from the TJ dude and applying it to my life... So far its been well worth it... Let us (out here) know how it goes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. From afar

    I Love and appreciate YOU Shannon!

    And I always will!

    Even though u have noooo idea who I am!

    Joys of the Internet, right?
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous A Thank You, The whole reason for starting this blog is for people to take something from it and "think" a bit - Glad you like it...


    and

    Anonymous B - if I only I knew who you were? But I'm happy you will (I think) A question.... Why are you being "Anonymous" ??

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha Think?